Help provide much-needed supplies for our growing population of retirees! Our Amazon wish list is always up-to-date with the chimps’ latest needs, and is the best and easiest way to send the chimps supplies and goodies:
Don’t forget: if you make all your purchases on smile.amazon.com and designate Chimp Haven as your charity of choice, Amazon will donate 0.5% of all your purchases to us!
The chimps also appreciate in-kind donations — below are our most wished for items!
- Heavy duty, size large dog toys: Kongs, Tire Biters, Nylabones, Nylabone Keys (size large), Kong Goodie Ribbon, Jumping Jack, Kong Tires, Gorrilla Tread, Dragon Eggs,
- New or used board books
- Subscriptions to magazines
- Life size cardboard cut outs of animal/characters/people
- Puppets and stuffed animals (please no Styrofoam plastic “bean” filled items or toys with squeakers)
Large Items for Chimpanzee Bedrooms
- Products from WildLife Toybox in heavy duty strength and large sizes (Ice Cube, Tire, Ball, Holey Roller)
- Products from Otto Environmental (Jumping Jack, Foraging Tray,)
Items for the Chimpanzee Training Program:
Food and Treats:
- Whole, unshelled and unsalted nuts (please no peanuts)
- Packaged dried fruits (raisins, currants, craisins, mango, apricots)
- Sugar Free juice powder
- Otter Pops/Flavor Ice pops
- Peanut butter
- Applesauce (no sugar added)
- Canned Pumpkin
- Instant sweet potatoes
- Honey Sticks
- Donations for novel fruit days
Sensory Enrichment Items
- Food flavoring extracts
- Light projectors
- Bubble machines and bubble liquid
- Wind chimes
- Disco Balls
- Non-toxic, child safe Bubble Bath
Nesting and Paper Enrichment Items
Supplies for Making and Storing Enrichment
Please Send Items To:
Chimp Haven, Inc.
13600 Chimpanzee Place
Keithville, LA 71047
Thank you! Your support is greatly appreciated!
Please be sure to include your name and address with your care package or other donations so that we may acknowledge your gift.
*Please note that when shipping items from a commercial shipping store or online retail outlet, your name and address is not necessarily included on the return label or packing slip. You may need to enclose a slip of paper with your name and return address when shipping, or insert your name and address in the “message to recipient” section of an online store order form.