Join us for a one-of-a-kind photography experience at Chimp Haven’s beautiful 200-acre sanctuary!
This experience, led by Chimp Haven’s resident photographer, is open to professional and amateur photographers interested in photographing the chimps.
- A private tour of the sanctuary
- Special opportunity to view and photograph the chimps in their forested habitats and open-air corrals
- Tips and tricks for shooting the chimps from Chimp Haven’s photographer
- Private access to the Chimp Haven merch store
- Free admission to Chimpanzee Discovery Day
Registration for this 3-hour experience is capped at six attendees to ensure the best photography experience. Attendees are responsible for bringing their own photography equipment. All travel arrangements and transportation to and from the sanctuary are the responsibility of the attendee. Chimp Haven is happy to provide recommendations for lodging, dining, and things to do during your visit.
Friday, October 14, 2022, noon – 3 p.m. (SOLD OUT)